What you Get
The Philippino Cuisine Experience
Why choose this
- For groups of min. 6 people. Perfect for family, friends or colleagues who, in addition to good food, will have a unique experience.
- Want to taste the difference? Order Malinamnam’s Lechon and enjoy this classic dish like never before.
- The food will be served fresh on top of a banana leaf making it one of a kind and unique experience of dining.
- The point of this is to make eating more like a gathering and enjoying by sharing food.
A dish made by roasting a whole pig over charcoal for 4-5 hours. It is often cooked during special occasions. Seasoned with lemon grass, spring onions, red onions, garlic, salt and pepper placed inside the pig’s belly to intensify the taste inside and out.
- Piglet roasted over charcoal for 4-5 hours. Seasoned with lemon grass, spring onions, red onions, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Served whit rice - sweet potato (grilled or boiled) - mini Corns (grilled or boiled seasoned with butter or salt) - Veggie Shanghai rolls (Filled with: carrots, onions, bean sprouts, bell pepper, sweet potato, minced garlic to heighten flavor, chopped green onions).
Get updates about new dishes and upcoming events