What you Get
The Philippino Cuisine Experience
Why choose this
- Perfect for family, friends or colleagues who, in addition to good food, will have a unique experience.
- The fight refers to grabbing and eating as much as the soldier can before others grab them or runs out.
- The food will be served fresh on top of a banana leaf making it one of a kind and unique experience of dining.
- The point of this is to make eating more like a gathering and enjoying by sharing food.
“Boodle Fight” is a Filipino tradition of eating originated from the military where a big pile of food is served in the middle of a long table where every hungry soldier eats with their hands symbolizing of brotherhood and equality in the military.
- Fried Shrimps seasoned with cajun, garlic or buttered with chili mayo or cajun dip
- Grilled, buttered or fresh clams
- Grilled milkfish with spices inside like tomato, lemon grass, onion, spring onion which is seasoned with lemon, salt and pepper
- Grilled squid with tomato, onion, spring onion, bell pepper and carrots inside seasoned with salt and pepper
- Chicken breast
- Pork belly
- Iron beef (slowly cooked or grilled seasoned with vinegar, cooking oil, crushed garlic, bay leaf, black peppercorns, honey, sprite and soy sauce, other choice is browned in the oven or pan-fried afterward to get the desirable crisped edges)
- Pieces of sweet potato (grilled or boiled)
- Mini Corns (grilled or boiled seasoned with butter or salt)
- Veggie Shanghai rolls (Filled with: carrots, onions, bean sprouts, bell pepper, sweet potato, minced garlic to heighten flavor, chopped green onions)
Get updates about new dishes and upcoming events